Kimberly Mulholland is a physical therapist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Kimberly Mulholland specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kimberly Mulholland can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kimberly Mulholland will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kimberly Anne Mulholland PT's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23502Get Direction
Kimberly Anne Mulholland PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- John Scalici PT2106 Executive Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Rachel Winston620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Mr. Brian Robert Hoke PT1016 First Colonial Road Virginia Beach VA 23454
- . Andrew Paul Altman6330 Newtown Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- David M Volkringer PT OCS1016 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Christopher Ross Hope PT5301 Providence Rd Virginia Beach VA 23464