Dr. Rana Moosavi practices Neuropathology in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Moosavi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Rana Moosavi M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
DURHAM, NC 27710Get Direction
Rana Moosavi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis and Multi-Tasking
Trying to multitask is enough to slow down anyone. However, this twofold action poses an even greater risk to multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: the risk of cognitive impairment. The impairment can be caused by shifting from one task to two tasks, known as the dual-task cost. ...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Dr. W Horace Noland MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Nadia A Fike MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Francisco R Valdivia MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Rebecca Elaine Whiddon M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Myrka R Torres MD2800 E Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713