Dr. Maria Alfakir M.D. is a top Doctor in Haledon, NJ.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Maria Alfakir M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Maria Alfakir M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Maria Alfakir M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Haledon, NJ, Dr. Maria Alfakir M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Maria Alfakir M.D.'s Practice location
Haledon, NJ 07508Get Direction
Dr. Maria Alfakir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alfakir
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. Joshua Michael Rubinstein M.D.1685 MORRIS AVE BRONX NY 10457
- Dr. C. benjamin Dunkley MD279 East 5900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107