Dr. Gregory Nadol is an anesthesiologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Nadol ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Nadol also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Pediatric Anesthesiology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
Dr. Gregory S Nadol MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205Get Direction
Dr. Gregory S Nadol MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nadol
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Alternative Treatments For Pneumonia
More than one million children under the age of five lose their lives because of pneumonia according to research. This figure is higher compared to those who lose their lives as a result of AIDS, malaria or tuberculosis. One would then ask the question, what is this deadly disease that claims so...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Susan K Palmer MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Luke A. Parr2707 SE 32nd Ave Portland Oregon 97202
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Carl C. Balog MD527 Southeast Ceser Chavez Boulevard Portland Oregon 97214
- Dr. Shawn Michael DeRemer M.D.6400 SE Lake Road Portland Oregon 97222
- Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209