Dr. David Ferguson is a Dentist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Ferguson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. David M Ferguson DDS MSD's Practice location
Dr. David M Ferguson DDS MSD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. Ronald B. Cass DDS, FAGD7011 Hart Ln Austin Texas 78731
- Dr. Max Olen Kerr DDS920 N. Vista Ridge Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Shirley Tharwat Hamamcy D.M.D.15534 Ranch Rd 620 N Austin TX 78717
- Thien-kim Thi Pham D.D.S.2508 Gulf Fwy S League City TX 77573
- Dr. Sravanthi Pamarti D.D.S2015 E Riverside Dr Austin TX 78741
- Griffin Cole1301 W. 25th St, Suite 402 Austin TX 78705