Dr. Jerry M Herron M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4300 W 7th St 5c147 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Jerry Herron practices Pulmonology in Little Rock, AR. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Herron manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Jerry M Herron M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
- Benzonatate Uses and Side Effects
Generic Name: Benzonatate...
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- 14-Year-Old with Cystic Fibrosis Doesn’t Say ‘Why Me’, Says ‘Why Not Me’?
Because cystic fibrosis affects nearly the entire body, all too many people with this genetic disorder think about their symptoms and outlook then fall into a pit of despair. Not everyone. And certainly not Mae Johnson, a 14 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.In fact, this enterprising teenager...
- When Should You See a Pulmonologist?
OverviewPulmonology is a subspecialty of internal medicine that focuses on respiratory health. The specialist called in this area of medicine is called a pulmonologist. Pulmonologists are specialists who diagnose and treat different conditions that are associated with the respiratory system of...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Everything About Viral Pneumonia
An Overview of Viral Pneumonia: What is it? Pneumonia is the inflammation of your lung tissue. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Viral pneumonia is a result of untreated flu. When left untreated, the viruses somehow reach your lungs causing inflammation and swelling of the airways....
- Dr. Hanan Makhoul M.D.10001 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Marcia Louise Erbland MD9601 BAPTIST HEALTH DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Eyad Abochale M.D.9601 BAPTIST HEALTH DRIVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Frederick Charles Hiller MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. J Neal Beaton M.D.9800 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Marcus Peter Kennedy MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205