Dr. Kevin Golden is a Chiropractor practicing in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Golden specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Golden seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kevin Golden D.C.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Golden D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Robert J. Adams D.C.5435 Scotts Valley Dr Scotts Valley CA 95066
- Dr. Andre M. Chevalier1265 El Camino Real Santa Clara California 95050
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Jenkins D.C.3591 Stevens Creek Boulevard San Jose California 95117
- Mahsa Ostovarinia20410 Town Center Lane Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Teri Tran D.C.25 North 14th Street San Jose California 95112