Dr. Matthew Saltzman is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Saltzman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Saltzman tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 2003
- Complications in shoulder arthroscopy.
- Heat generated with pegged or keeled glenoid components fixed with defined amounts of cement.
- Biomechanical comparison of 3 methods to repair pectoralis major ruptures.
- The effect of axillary hair on surgical antisepsis around the shoulder.
- Latarjet Fixation: A Cadaveric Biomechanical Study Evaluating Cortical and Cannulated Screw Fixation.
- Shoulder Arthroplasty Outcomes in Patients With Multiple Reported Drug Allergies: Does Number of Drug Allergies Have an Effect on Outcome?
- The relationship between the incidence of adhesive capsulitis and hemoglobin A.
- Changes in pitching mechanics after ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction in major league baseball pitchers.
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew David Saltzman MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Matthew David Saltzman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Vincent S. Mosca4800 Sand Point Way Northeast Seattle Washington 98105
- Mr. Richard C Rooney M.D.1629 220th St SE Bothell WA 98021
- Dr. Kenneth Needham M.D.1 Boone Rd Bremerton Washington 98312
- Dr. Jason Edward Hsu MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mark Allen Freeborn MD12911 120th ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Rajiv K. Sethi M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98191