Dr. Jonathan Halpert, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors, specializing in emergency medicine. MD Halpert currently practices medicine at Albany, New York. Dr. Halpert is a graduate of Albany ...
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1998
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Emergency Medicine
- Albany Med Center Hospital
- University at Albany
Dr. Jonathan S Halpert MD's Practice location
Albany, NY 12206Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan S Halpert MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Robert Werblin MD81 Molly Ct Niskayuna NY 12309
- Dr. Joel Michael Bartfield M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Michael J O brien MD600 Mcclellan St Schenectady NY 12304
- Dr. Brett Simpson MD600 Northern Blvd Albany NY 12204
- Dr. Timothy F Barcomb M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Sara Damewood MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792