Dr. John Lachowsky is a family practitioner practicing in Ozark, AR. Dr. Lachowsky specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lachowsky possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1976
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1976
- Kidney Stones
- Stomach Flu
- Med Ctr Of Central Ga, Family Practice Bon Secours Cottage Hlth Sys, Family Practice
- Bon Secours Hosp
- Medical Center of Central Georgia Program
Dr. John Lachowsky M.D.'s Practice location
Ozark, AR 72949Get Direction
Dr. John Lachowsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Dr. John Benjamin Jacobs M.D.601 W Mckennon St Clarksville AR 72830
- Dr. Wayne P Enns MD303 S 5th St Paris AR 72855
- Dr. Don E Hinderliter MD695 N Perryville Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Leslie D. Ward M. D.310 West Broadway Havana AR 72842
- Dr. Shawn S Miller MD9755 W State Highway 22 Ratcliff AR 72951
- Dr. Olugbemi O Elegbe M.D.501 W River St Ozark AR 72949