June Poh is a physical therapist practicing in Waltham, MA. June Poh specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, June Poh can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. June Poh will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
June Poh DPT's Practice location
Waltham, MA 02452Get Direction
June Poh DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Paul Joseph Bellino DPT Tewksbury Massachusetts 01876
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Martin John Boehm P.T.15 Parkman St Boston MA 02114
- Allison Tina Leonard DPT133 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Joanne Costantino PT40 Holland St Somerville MA 02144
- Mauria V Falcone PT1 Lyons St Dedham MA 02026