Dr. Mea Weinberg practices Periodontics in New York, NY. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Weinberg has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Weinberg provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- Assessing oral malignancies.
- Reevaluation of initial therapy: when is the appropriate time?
- Reevaluation of initial therapy. When is the appropriate time?
- Recognizing doxycycline-induced esophageal ulcers in dental practice: a case report and review.
- A comprehensive analysis of Babe Ruth's head and neck cancer.
- Implementation of the American Society of Anesthesiologists Physical Status classification system in periodontal practice.
- Recognition and treatment of migraine patient in dental practice.
- The periodontist's role in obtaining clearance prior to patients undergoing a kidney transplant.
- Doxycycline-induced dizziness in dental patient. Case report.
- Doxycycline-induced dizziness in a dental patient.
- Head and neck cancer in two American presidents: Case reports.
- Bleeding on probing: what does it mean?
- Ethical reply to the new I-STOP law.
- Septic arthritis of the shoulder in a dental patient: a case report and review.
- Septic arthritis of the shoulder in a dental patient.
- An Evaluation of Antibiotic Use in Periodontal and Implant Practices.
- Epithelial and Fibrous Hyperplasia: An Oral Manifestation of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. A Case Study.
- Periodontal Management of a Patient Undergoing Liver Transplantation.
Dr. Mea Arlene Weinberg's Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Dr. Mea Arlene Weinberg's reviewsWrite Review
- Why an Alzheimer's Patient May Be Violent
Violent and aggressive behavior is an issue that many with Alzheimer's face, and it also affects their friends and family. It doesn't happen as frequent as other symptoms, but when it does, it usually happens out of pressure or stress that the patient may be feeling. There could be quite a few...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Michael Reshad DDS433 East 56th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Dennis P. Tarnow D.D.S.150 East 58th Street New York New York 10155
- Dr. Gary Mark Rosenblatt D.M.D.187 Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. Alexander J Corsair DMD364 Merrick Road Rockville Centre NY 11570
- Amandeep Kaur D.D.S.80 Middleneck Rd Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. James A. Alongi D.M.D.68-35 Fresh Pond Road Ridgewood New York 11385