Dr. Rose Cavazos is a speech language pathologist practicing in EDINBURG, TX. Dr. Cavazos specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Cavazos evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Cavazos helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Rose Cavazos SLP's Practice location
EDINBURG, TX 78539Get Direction
Rose Cavazos SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Melissa D Gonzales SLP-CCC1201 N RAUL LONGORIA RD STE N SAN JUAN TX 78589
- Amy Lynn Gutierrez MS, CCC-SLP6400 N 10TH ST MCALLEN TX 78504
- Ms. Crystal Hinojosa ASSISTANT SPEECH LAN1900 S. JACKSON MCALLEN TX 78503
- Victoria Ann Roman MS, SLP-INTERN518 E DOVE AVE MCALLEN TX 78504
- Miss Nancy Gallegos M.S., CCC-SLP1087 EVARISTO GONZALEZ W ALAMO TX 78516
- Mrs. Sara Montemayor-garcia M.S., CCC, SLP5211 N MCCOLL RD MCALLEN TX 78504