Dr. Bethany Porter is an audiologist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Porter evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Porter takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Bethany Harris Porter AU.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25309Get Direction
Dr. Bethany Harris Porter AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is Appendicitis?In order to understand whether the condition of appendicitis is a lifelong condition or not, we should first be aware of what the condition is about, which body part is affected and what the person suffering from appendicitis needs to go through. Because knowing all this will...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: What to Expect at a Visit with a Rheumatologist
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue that lines the inside of joints (the synovium) to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Whenever...
- What are Chronic Ear Infections?
A chronic ear infection is an infection that does not heal for a long period of time, or recurs. It is also known as recurrent otitis media. Chronic ear infections affect the middle ear. The middle ear is the part just behind the ear drum. The Eustachian tube connects your middle ear to the back of...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Nintendo Wii May Be Used to Help Parkinson's Patients
Nintendo Wii is a gaming platform that has many doctors, researchers, and scientists curious about. In fact, there have been a few studies that have looked into treatment for Parkinson’s disease with Nintendo Wii. Parkinson’s disease is a long-term neurological disorder that affects many later...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Janet D Lauerman AU.D., CCCA216 Brooks Street Charleston WV 25301
- Cyndi Lee Murray M.S.4607 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Nancy B Gillispie AUD375 Deer Run Sumerco WV 25567
- Dr. Gary D Harris PH.D.4501 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Mr. Gregory Alan Simmerman CCC AUDIOLOGIST1105 Fledderjohn Road Charleston WV 25314
- Ashley Nicole Lucas AU.D.3501 Maccorkle Avenue Se, #154 Charleston WV 25304