David R Holmes M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. David Holmes is a cardiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Holmes specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Holmes also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 1971
- Mayo Clinic Rochester 1972
David R Holmes M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
David R Holmes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holmes
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- James J Milavetz MD5979 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Sudhir S Kushwaha M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Thomas W. Rooke M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Nedaa Skeik MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Krishna M. Pamulapati M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Michel K. Barsoum MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905