Dr. Anchieh Hu is a general practitioner practicing in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Hu does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Hu provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Natl Defense Med Ctr, Taipei, Taiwan MD
Taipei Med University 1962
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Anchieh Hu MD's Practice location
Arcadia, CA 91006Get Direction
Dr. Anchieh Hu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What is Avulsion?: Types, Symptoms of Avulsion and Fracture
Avulsion is a commonly found injury among sportspersons. An avulsion is a kind of injury in which a body part is torn away from its normal position. This mainly affects the soft tissues. Avulsion can cause immense bleeding.Avulsion is made possible by a violent force, which sometimes tears off the...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Genital Warts: Get The Facts
Genital warts are a sexually-transmitted disease that is caused by a certain type of human papillomavirus (HPV). The condition is marked by a soft growth on the genital areas and around the anus, causing itching, pain and discomfort. Although the condition affects both men and women, women are more...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Dr. Glen C Farkas M.D.7230 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD7855 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Rena Keynigshteyn M.D.6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Alvaro H Serrano russi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Mr. Eung Koo Bai MD12017 East Rosecrans Ave Norwalk CA 90650
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian M.D.6425 Whittier Blvd Los Angeles CA 90022