Dr. James Pinski is a dermatologist practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Pinski specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Pinski diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. James Bernard Pinski MD's Practice location
Dr. James Bernard Pinski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinski
- Treatment Options for Teenage Acne
Acne is normally caused by changing levels of hormones. This is why youths develop it during puberty or before getting their periods. Hormones are the culprits because they stimulate the oil-producing glands in the skin to produce more oil, which clogs the pores on the skin surface. There are few...
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- How Do I Prevent Wrinkles?
Rejuvenating the skin to look youthful and healthy is now possible with a range of techniques. Treatment for healthy skin varies depending on the individual. Tips to maintain healthy skin:...
- 5 Tips for Living with Acne
Adolescence is a period of several physical changes, and one of the commonest is acne. For most cases, facial spots are something of the past once adulthood is attained. However, for some people, it does not stop there. If you’re suffering from adult acne, consider the following tips for an...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What is Acral Lentiginous Melanoma?
Acral lentiginous melanoma is a type of melanoma arising on the palms or soles of the feet. Acral lentiginous melanoma is not just a fancy name for melanoma on the fingers, toes, palm, soles of the feet, and under the nails, but it is also a type of melanoma that is the rarest among melanomas,...
- Dr. Jennifer T Trent MD5741 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Bradley J Abrams DO3328 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Beard M.D.1416 59th St W Bradenton FL 34209
- Dr. Alfred D. Hernandez M.D.1849 S Osprey Ave Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Michelle Lundeen Pennie MD2068 Hawthorne St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Joshua M Newman MD1360 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34285