Dr. Michael Barczak is a prosthodontist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Barczak specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Michael Barczak D.M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Michael Barczak D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Bronchopneumonia?
What is Bronchopneumonia?Bronchopneumonia is a special and severe type of pneumonia which is characterized by lung inflammation, mostly caused by fungi, viruses or bacteria. This infection causes swelling of the alveoli sacs in the lungs, causing them to develop fluid-like pus. The alveoli are...
- Can I Avoid the Flu?
How do you know if you have a cold or the flu? It can be difficult to tell!The symptoms of both the cold and the flu are similar. However, the flu is more severe than a simple common cold.Is it the flu?The flu often comes suddenly. Most people develop some of these symptoms:...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- 10 Best Health Benefits and Uses of Chicory Root
What is chicory root?Are you one of those people who loves a cup of coffee anytime during the day, but worries about the additional caffeine load or caffeine overdose? Then you need not worry about it since chicory root can solve the problem. Chicory root is a very popular substitute for coffee and...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Terry Gordon Orr DDS333 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
- Juan Vesga DDS2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Fernando Delima D.D.S., F.A.C.P.515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Sasik DDS3455 Plymouth Blvd Minneapolis MN 55447
- Todd W Lund DDS, MS701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415