Dr. John P. Erwin M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease328 W Main Lewisville TX, 75057
Dr. John Erwin is a cardiologist practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Erwin specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Erwin also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. John P. Erwin M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. John P. Erwin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Erwin
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Dr. John Lawson MD1600 West College Street Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Shahnaz Begum MD6957 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Shirley Ann Williams M.D.614 Edmonds Lane Lewisville Texas 75019
- Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati M.D.1110 Cottonwood Lane Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Vikas C. Jain M.D.2020 Hwy 114 Grapevine Tx 76051
- Dr. Tulika Jain MD7150 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75231