Dr. Katherine Kohlhepp is a speech language pathologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Kohlhepp specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kohlhepp evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kohlhepp helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Katherine Laura Kohlhepp MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106Get Direction
Katherine Laura Kohlhepp MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Natalie D Hathorn SLP4700 COAL AVE SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87108
- Janice V Baca-lujan SLP2211 LOMAS BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Hannah Hughes M.S., CF-SLP4811 HARDWARE DR NE STE E-1 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Barbara Krueger SLP7801 WILSHIRE AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87122
- Ms. Linda A Byrne MS,CCC-SLP4811 HARDWARE DR NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Maureen J Murphy SLP6020 CONSTITUTION AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110