Dr. Javier Torres marin is a general practitioner practicing in DORADO, PR. Dr. Torres marin does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Torres marin provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Javier Torres marin M.D.'s Practice location
DORADO, PR 00646Get Direction
Javier Torres marin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- What is Sinusitis Gejala?
What is Sinusitis Gejala?Sinusitis Gejala is an infection of the sinuses that causes inflammation. The condition can be extremely painful. However, it is known to disappear on its own in most instances. Sinusitis causes specific inflammation of the paranasal and can be a result of fungus, viruses or...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- Holistic Treatment to Head Lice
Head lice, also known as nits, are minute, tiny, wingless insects that feed on human blood. They are not deadly. However, the can negatively affect your child’s life. Therefore, head lice should not be left untreated. Several holistic treatment options are existent. They...
- Mononucleosis: Why Am I So Tired?
The most common signs and symptoms of the mononucleosis are similar to someone who as caught the whooping cough disease. The signs and symptoms start sixteen weeks after entering the body. Some of the signs include:...
- The Different Stages of Liver Cancer
Staging liver cancer is a procedure which aims to describe where your cancer is located, where it has spread to, and if it has affected other body parts or organs. Staging liver cancer is very important since it helps in determining the prognosis of your cancer and the most suitable treatment option...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Frank Campos lopez MDCarretera 146 Km 24 1 Bo Cordillera Ciales PR 00638
- Dr. Nixaliz Cumba M.D.Baldwin Park B19 Guaynabo PR 00969
- Dr. Edgardo Colon-zavala M.D.University Distric Hospital Centro Medico San Juan PR 00935