Dr. Thulasamma Rapoor is a pediatrician practicing in Parlin, NJ. Dr. Rapoor is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rapoor diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rapoor can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Andhra Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Visakhapatnam- Ap- India 1961
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Pediatrics
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Thulasamma Rapoor M.D.'s Practice location
Parlin, NJ 08859Get Direction
Dr. Thulasamma Rapoor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Amy A. John776 Amboy Avenue Edison New Jersey 08837
- Dr. Melissa Grageda M.D.355 Bard Ave Staten Island NY 10310
- Mrs. Lata R Shah MD FAAP1804 Oaktree Road Edison New Jersey 08820
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Rose M. Merola MD150 New Providence Road Mountainside New Jersey 7092