Dr. Rosalind Dorlen is a psychologist practicing in Summit, NJ. Dr. Dorlen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dorlen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dorlen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rosalind S. Dorlen PSY.D.'s Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
Dr. Rosalind S. Dorlen PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Michelle Thomasine Sheets PH.D.1740 84th St Brooklyn NY 11214
- Kathryn A. Griffiths550 West Main Street Boonton New Jersey 07005
- Dr. Glorious K. Dunkerley PH.D.514 49th Street Brooklyn New York 11220
- Dr. Rachel H Jacobs PH.D.3 Columbus Circle New York NY 10019
- Dr. Amalea K. Seelig PSYD26 Court St Brooklyn NY 11242