Dr. Carrie Edwards is a pediatrician practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Edwards is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Edwards diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Edwards can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Carrie Edwards M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
LANCASTER, PA 17601Get Direction
Dr. Carrie Edwards M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edwards
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD310 Lambs Gap Rd MECHANICSBURG PA 17050
- Dr. Muhammad Azim Qureshi MD500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD3401 Avenue E Billings Montana 59102
- Dr. Falguni R Acharya M.D.4700 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Leigh Flore M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Loretta Dawn Chapman-rolle M.D.2012 Bonita Ct Harrisburg PA 17110