Dr. Johannes Ndlela is a psychiatrist practicing in Colton, CA. Dr. Ndlela is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Ndlela diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Ndlela may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Ndlela treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Natal, Fac of Med, Congella, So Africa MD
University of Natal, Durban, South Africa 1965
University of Kwazulu-Natal College of Health Sciences
University Sakartvelo Faculty of Medicine 1965
Dr. Johannes Charles Ndlela M.D.'s Practice location
Colton, CA 92324Get Direction
Dr. Johannes Charles Ndlela M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- Dr. Carolina Osorio M.D.1686 Barton Road Redlands California 92373
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D.3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262
- Dr. Stoyan D. Rusev M.D.,PH.D.9990 County Farm Road Riverside California 92503
- Dr. Grace Reid M.D.1809 West Redlands Blvd. Redlands California 92373
- Tanya Scurry603 S Milliken Ave Suite F Ontario CA 91761
- Dr. Visit Chatsuthiphan M.D.1809 W Redlands Blvd Redlands CA 92373