Susan Giegold is a physical therapist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Susan Giegold specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Susan Giegold can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Susan Giegold will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Concussion, Dizziness And Vertigo, Neck Injuries
- MemberAmerican Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
Susan J Giegold PT's Practice location
Susan J Giegold PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Mr. Michael Hope PT,DIP.MDT1054 James St Syracuse NY 13203
- Danielle Lyn Andrew DPT792 N Main St Syracuse NY 13212
- Christine Bateson Other750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Mrs. Julie Bloom Hughes PT, DPT, CERT. MDT1054 James St Syracuse NY 13203
- Andrea Whalen Westman PT, DPT5496 E Taft Rd Syracuse NY 13212
- Mrs. Kaitlin Mae Mead PT, DPT750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210