Suzanne Thomas is a physical therapist practicing in Silver City, NM. Suzanne Thomas specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Suzanne Thomas can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Suzanne Thomas will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Suzanne Nmi Thomas MPT's Practice location
Silver City, NM 88061Get Direction
Suzanne Nmi Thomas MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Mrs. Mary grace Sinchioco Maduro Other3514 N Fowler Ave Silver City NM 88061
- Mr. Zachary P Mead M.S., P.T.1268 E 32nd St Silver City NM 88061
- Allison Latham2414 N Yucca St Silver City NM 88061
- Kaylin S Henderson PT100 Calle El Centro Fort Bayard NM 88036
- Dr. Rebecca Brueggemann1600 S 20th Ave Safford AZ 85546
- Margaret Clark Jones PHYSICAL THERAPIST100 Calle El Centro Fort Bayard NM 88036