Dr. Zahi Nassoura MD is a top Doctor in Tarzana, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Zahi Nassoura MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Zahi Nassoura MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Zahi Nassoura MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Tarzana, CA, Dr. Zahi Nassoura MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Ny Medical College, General Surgery
- American University of Beirut Medical Center
Dr. Zahi Nassoura MD's Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Dr. Zahi Nassoura MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nassoura
- How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?
The typical cases of schizophrenia are easy to diagnose. The difficult to diagnose are those belonging to an ill-defined group that includes the so-called latent cases, borderline, character disorder, quasi-psychotic psychopaths, severe personality difficulties, and so on. The diagnosis made in...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Peterson Pierre MD77 E. Rolling Oaks Drive Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Susan A. Baker M.D.436 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210