Dr. Melissa Bull is a speech language pathologist practicing in COLUMBIA, SC. Dr. Bull specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bull evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bull helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Evaluation of tests used to monitor heparin therapy during extracorporeal circulation.
- OXYGEN TENSION MONITORING DURING CLINICAL ANESTHESIA.
- The salvaged blood syndrome: a sequel to mechanochemical activation of platelets and leukocytes?
- Enhancing the safety of intraoperative RBC salvage.
- Clinical implications of procoagulant and leukoattractant formation during intraoperative blood salvage.
- Erythrocyte membrane expansion due to the volatile anesthetics, the 1-alkanols, and benzyl alcohol.
- Hypothesis: disseminated intravascular inflammation as the inflammatory counterpart to disseminated intravascular coagulation.
Miss Melissa Hiers Bull CCC-SLP's Practice location
COLUMBIA, SC 29212Get Direction
Miss Melissa Hiers Bull CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Martha Kay Spell MSP, CCC-SLP1710 RICHLAND ST COLUMBIA SC 29201
- Mrs. Kelly Blanks1020 DUTCH FORK RD IRMO SC 29063
- Rhonda Riley CCC-SLP105 FOX HILL DR BLYTHEWOOD SC 29016
- Mrs. Laurie Wilkie Jackson MSP-CCC, SLP103 DELAINE WOODS DR IRMO SC 29063
- Ashley Altman Hipp100 JOSEPH WALKER DR WEST COLUMBIA SC 29169
- Mrs. Amanda Hill D'alberto MSP, CCC-SLP15 HUNTWICK CT COLUMBIA SC 29206