Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association, Texas Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dr. Torres attributes his success to love and support provided by his parents. He practices both conventional and alternative medicine with a holistic approach.
Dr. Jacob Torres, MD, PHD, DC's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78212Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jacob Torres, MD, PHD, DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jacob Torres, MD, PHD, DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Khoa Ho4553 N. Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Michael Holloway7109 Blanco San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.13777 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. Orlan Lee Fikes D.C.5309 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78238
- Dr. Dean T. Odmark D.C.16350 BLANCO RD SAN ANTONIO TX 78232
- Dr. Heith Root DC11120 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78230