Dr. Jacob Torres, MD, PHD, DC
Chiropractor120 W Ashby Pl San Antonio TX, 78212
Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association, Texas Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dr. Torres attributes his success to love and support provided by his parents. He practices both conventional and alternative medicine with a holistic approach.
Dr. Jacob Torres, MD, PHD, DC's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78212Get Direction
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Khoa Ho4553 N. Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Michael Holloway7109 Blanco San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.13777 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Tina Grau510 Med Court, Ste 207 San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Dean T. Odmark D.C.16350 BLANCO RD SAN ANTONIO TX 78232
- Dr. Sheri Simonds Earley DC12000 Huebner Rd San Antonio TX 78230