Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association, Texas Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dr. Torres attributes his success to love and support provided by his parents. He practices both conventional and alternative medicine with a holistic approach.
Dr. Jacob Torres, MD, PHD, DC's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78212Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Torres, MD, PHD, DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Khoa Ho4553 N. Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Michael Holloway7109 Blanco San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.13777 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. Joe A. Hester D.C.1313 Se Military Dr San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Karishma Patel Yakkala D.C.600 DIVISION AVE SAN ANTONIO TX 78214
- Dr. Heith Root DC11120 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78230