Dr. Michael Holloway, a veteran of the U.S. Army, is a family Chiropractor practicing in north central San Antonio at the corner of Blanco and 410. Dr. Holloway specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Holloway seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine. He works on athletes of all ages and has additional post-graduate training in treating injuries to the extremeties (e.g. shoulder, ankle, hip, knee). He is also an Applied Clinical Nutritionist, seeing patients regularly for dietary counseling and specific herbal and whole-food nutritional supplementation.
Education and Training
Parker University DC 2001
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- American Chiropractic Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education & Research
- The Humane Society of the United States
Michael Holloway's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78216Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Michael Holloway | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Michael Holloway's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Khoa Ho4553 N. Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.173 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd New Braunfels TX 78130
- Dr. Karishma Patel Yakkala D.C.8228 Bandera Rd San Antonio TX 78250
- Dr. Randy Scott Rogers D.C.6170 I-10 East San Antonio TX 78219
- Dr. Dean T. Odmark D.C.12000 Starcrest Dr San Antonio TX 78247
- Dr. Joe A. Hester D.C.1313 Se Military Dr San Antonio TX 78214