Dr. Michael Panfil practices Emergency Medicine in Naperville, IL. Dr. Panfil assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Panfil examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1994
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1994
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Emergency Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Michael P Panfil M.D.'s Practice location
Naperville, IL 60540Get Direction
Dr. Michael P Panfil M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Nancy Qusba M.D.1254 Ogden Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Armando Marquez Jr. Other3225 Wenonah Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Joseph B Keenan DO4201 W Medical Center Dr Mchenry IL 60050
- Dr. Stephen Holtsford M.D.300 Randall Rd Geneva IL 60134
- Dr. Steven Coker M.D.300 Randall Rd Geneva IL 60134
- Dr. Michael Hartmann MD801 S Washington St Naperville IL 60540