Dr. James Link is a psychologist practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Link specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Link evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Link because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. James P Link PSY.D.'s Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58503Get Direction
Dr. James P Link PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Dr. Marny Rea Lang PSYD3123 N 14th Street Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Kathy Blohm PHD1701 Burnt Boat Dr Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Claudette M Reno PH.D.414 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. David A Brooks PHD3123 N 14th Street Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Nova Marie Griffith PH.D.2401 W Main St Marion IL 62959
- Dr. Matthew Scott Bennett PHD1701 Burnt Boat Dr Bismarck ND 58503