Dr. Sara Tedeschi is a rheumatologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Tedeschi specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Tedeschi treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
- Salvador Allende: physician, socialist, populist, and president.
- A qualitative study among injection drug using women in Rhode Island: attitudes toward testing, treatment, and vaccination for hepatitis and HIV.
- Comparative Risk of Cardiovascular Outcomes Between Topical and Oral Nonselective NSAIDs in Taiwanese Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Dr. Sara Katharine Tedeschi M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Sara Katharine Tedeschi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Motherhood and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Facts and Myths
Being diagnosed with a lifelong, chronic illness can affect more than just individual life. Being diagnosed at a young age means all long-term decisions must be filtered through new realities. While this is true for anyone, it can be that much more difficult for those that must learn to cope with...
- Does Physical Therapy Help or Hurt RA?
Over 40 million Americans suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or related forms of arthritis. That’s one in eight people in America alone who have arthritis, and this number has increased by about 40 percent within the last 10 years.Arthritis (or inflammation of the joints) may be one...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in those who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition when the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs, and these points feel pain...
- Fist-Clenching and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is not an uncommon condition, but it is normally thought of us one that exclusively affects the elderly. However, new information shows that people of any age may be susceptible to arthritis, and fist clenching could be a warning sign.Common painsIt is important to know whether...
- Arthritis: What Occurs Besides Joint Pain?
For some people, the only symptom associated with arthritis is painful and swollen joints. But is that all. However, arthritis is a condition that consists of 100 different types, and there are definitely more than just one or two symptoms. So, what are these other symptoms? What is arthritis?...
- Dr. Vivian P. Bykerk VIVIAN BYKERK MD535 East 70th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Donald L Kleykamp MD27 Centennial Dr Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Timothy Edward Mcalindon MD MPH750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Donald B Bloch MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Robert A. Lafyatis MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Marcin Andrzej Trojanowski MD1530 3rd Avenue South Birmingham AL 35294