Dr. Michael W. Bevers MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Michael W. Bevers, Professor in the Department of Gynecologic Oncology and Director of the Gynecologic Oncology Outreach Program since 2008, has been named the September 2006 Educator of the Month ...
Dr. Michael W. Bevers MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael W. Bevers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bevers
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Heidi J. Purcell MD7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Carl F. Giesler MD9633 Longmont Dr Houston Texas 77063
- Dr. Creighton L. Edwards MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Celestine S. Tung MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Geoffrey Schnider Other7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Meredith V. Morgan M.D.2 Chelsea Blvd. Houston Texas 77006