Dr. Saundra K Gilfillan D.O.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry4910 Airport Ave Suite D Rosenberg TX, 77471
Dr. Saundra Gilfillan practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Rosenberg, TX. Dr. Gilfillan evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Gilfillan seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Saundra K Gilfillan D.O.'s Practice location
Rosenberg, TX 77471Get Direction
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Debra Emmite MD7011 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Philip Lynn Farley MD7011 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Jenee' Gibson Stubbs M.D.2914 Meadowglen Cv Houston TX 77082
- Dr. Daryl Keith Knox MD9401 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77074
- Mark Bradley Morman Other7011 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77074
- Mr. Rafael D Guerrero M.D.1830 SNAKE RIVER RD KATY TX 77449