Duane Kiyota is a physical therapist practicing in South Portland, ME. Duane Kiyota specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Duane Kiyota can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Duane Kiyota will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Duane T Kiyota DPT's Practice location
South Portland, ME 04106Get Direction
Duane T Kiyota DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Miss Heather Lynn Wacksman MPT50 Forest Falls Dr Yarmouth ME 04096
- Dr. Edward Scott Greeley D.P.T.1977 Lisbon Rd Lewiston ME 04240
- Kaitlin Kureja DPT300 Spring St Westbrook ME 04092
- Megan L Woodbrey DPT94 Main St Gorham ME 04038
- Jared Costable372 Palmer Avenue Portland ME 04103
- Dr. Kassia O Garfield DPT185 Ocean St South Portland ME 04106