Dr. Maria Greszler is a speech language pathologist practicing in WESTLAKE, OH. Dr. Greszler specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Greszler evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Greszler helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Maria Greszler's Practice location
WESTLAKE, OH 44145Get Direction
Maria Greszler's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Sharon R. Tomlinson S.T.16600 W SPRAGUE RD MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS OH 44130
- Mrs. Ellen Rae Mccafferty M.A. CCC/SLP1215 W CLIFTON BLVD LAKEWOOD OH 44107
- Nora E Lascell SLP137 WINCKLES ST ELYRIA OH 44035
- Lauren Vajda1052 SPRUCEDALE RD BROADVIEW HEIGHTS OH 44147
- Molly Schenker M.A.5000 ROCKSIDE RD INDEPENDENCE OH 44131
- Mrs. Valerie Kessler SP10011 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44106