Dr. Jagan Annabathula is an internist practicing in Grethel, KY. Dr. Annabathula specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Annabathula provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Andhra Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Visakhapatnam- Ap- India 1980
Andhra Medical College, Univ of Health Sciences 1979
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Louisville School Of Med
Mr. Jagan Annabathula MD's Practice location
Grethel, KY 41631Get Direction
Mr. Jagan Annabathula MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Annabathula
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- Dr. Keith Phillip Webb MD93 Pickett Ln Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Troy Donald Sommerville MD5230 Ky Route 321 Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Randy Gilbert Litman D.O.147 Sycamore St Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Ayesha M Sikder M.D.5230 Ky Route 321 Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Kevin K Trice M.D.911 Bypass Road Pikeville KY 41502
- Dr. Raymond Lee Daniels DO911 Bypass Rd Pikeville KY 41501