Dr. Jean Wang is a Chiropractor practicing in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Wang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wang seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jean Wang D.C.'s Practice location
Arcadia, CA 91006Get Direction
Dr. Jean Wang D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C2131 S Hacienda Blvd Hacienda Heights California 91745
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C7719 Westland Ave Los Angeles CA 91605
- Michael Chou20905 Golden Springs Drive Diamond Bar California 91789
- Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC2800 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista CA 91915
- Dr. Jerry Lee D.C., L.AC.1416 El Centro Street South Pasadena California 91030
- Dr. Brian Michael Pazera D.C.10449 Magnolia Blvd North Hollywood CA 91601