Dr. Charles Eldridge is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Eldridge specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Charles David Eldridge MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
Dr. Charles David Eldridge MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Skin Maceration: What is it?
One of the most common wound care problems is the maceration of the skin around the wound. In most cases, this causes discomfort and irritation, but it may also lead to ulceration and damage of the unaffected tissues.Skin macerationEpidermal tissue of the skin is the most effective barrier against...
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- Breast Cancer: Why it's Absolutely Essential for Men to get Checked, too
Breast cancer draws a lot of publicity and attention, and when many think of breast cancer, they are likely thinking of women. This makes sense because “breast” is typically a female word, and every year there are tons of breast cancer awareness campaigns that revolve around women and are...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Rachel H Kowalsky MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Akshaya Jitendra Vachharajani MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Vipul Singla MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Lynne Marie Sterni MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Scott M Thomas MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Adrienne Denise Atzemis MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110