Dr. Jorge Alberto Pineda M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd # Uhs-2 Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Jorge Pineda practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Portland, OR. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Pineda treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 2003
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Jorge Alberto Pineda M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Jorge Alberto Pineda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Colon Cancer: What You Should Know
Colon Cancer is a type of cancer that can develop anywhere in the colon. It can also be referred as bowel or rectal cancer depending on the area where it had spread. Cancer may also start in the small intestine but these cases are rare.Most cases of colon cancer first occur in the inner-lining of...
- Does Drinking Coffee Every Day Help Prolong Life?
For coffee-lovers, sometimes drinking coffee on a regular basis may make them feel guilty. Having a daily cup of coffee will definitely make them think they need to cut it down at some point. However, on the contrary, they might actually be extending their lives. A handful of studies and research...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- What is Large Cell Carcinoma?
Large cell carcinoma, is a kind of lung cancer, is classified as Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and prevails in 80-85% of people who have lung cancer. This is compared to small cell lung cancer, which affects 10-15% of people.In large cell carcinoma, there will be an abnormal growth in the size...
- The Alpha RN: Being A Nurse Leader
Leadership has no single definition; however, there is no doubt that effective leadership is needed for a certain organization or group to function as one unit towards one specific goal. This does not only hold true for politics and government. It also applies to many different fields that have a...
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani M.D., F.R.C.A.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael Armand Seropian M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michelle Wai Diu M.D.3101 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Angela Tay Zimmerman MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Evan Robert Serfass MD3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Jamie Elyce Rubin M.D.3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239