Jaafer A Golzar M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology10837 S Cicero Ave Suite 200 Oak Lawn IL, 60453
Dr. Jaafer Golzar is a cardiologist practicing in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Golzar specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Golzar also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Me 1999
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Angioplasty, Carotid Artery Disease, Carotid Artery Stenting And More
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- East Carolina University Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- University Health Systems, Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- OMECO/Comanche County Memorial Hosp Program
- William Beaumont Hospital, Detroit, MI, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC - Cardiology 2005 2006
Jaafer A Golzar M.D.'s Practice location
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Get Direction
Jaafer A Golzar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Golzar
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Rajesh Sehgal MD,FACC10837 S Cicero Ave Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Bassam Habbal MD,FACC,FCCP4861 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Ashraf H Abourahma M.D.5702 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Ali Kutom M.D.9115 S Cicero Ave Oak Lawn IL 60453
- George William Christy MD4700 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Surendra B Avula MD4861 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453