Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.
General Practitioner1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Amc Tripler Army Medical Center HI, 96859
Dr. Sheila Kemper is a general practitioner practicing in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. Dr. Kemper does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Kemper provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.'s Practice location
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40216Get Direction
Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kemper
- Most Common Causes of Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes, also known as lymph glands, are situated throughout the body and are important to the body’s immune system. They are palpable and visible when they are swollen or enlarged. Lymph nodes can be found in every region of the body, and any problem of the lymph nodes will be a sign of...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- What To Do If You Think You Have Gallstones
If you are 60 and above or have heart disease, abdominal pain can be a serious problem to your health. You need to seek immediate medical attention if you experience sudden or intense pain with unknown cause. If you lose consciousness or have a hard time breathing, you should be concerned and...
- Holistic Treatment to Head Lice
Head lice, also known as nits, are minute, tiny, wingless insects that feed on human blood. They are not deadly. However, the can negatively affect your child’s life. Therefore, head lice should not be left untreated. Several holistic treatment options are existent. They...
- Mrs. Vlatka Splajt Plymale D.O.5979 Desert Storm Ave Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Gordon Troy Prairie MDBLANCHFIELD ARMY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Courtney Maurice Crawford M.D.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Matthew D Kuhnle D.O.650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Jason Laurence Pizzola M.D.7149 Black Sheep Run Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Scott Aaron Cygan DO, MPH650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223