Dr. James Herman Moller M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine420 Delaware St Se, University Of Minnes Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. James Moller is a pediatrician practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Moller is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Moller diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Moller can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Multimethod study of clinical judgment.
- Adults with tetralogy of Fallot: long-term follow-up.
- Polyvinyl alcohol (Ivalon)--a new embolic material.
- Analysis of expert diagnosis of a computer simulation of congenital heart disease.
- Risk factors for arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death late after repair of tetralogy of Fallot: a multicentre study.
- Operative repair of atrial septal defect without cardiac catheterization.
- Recurrent myxosarcoma of left atrium.
- 22q11.2 microdeletions in adults with familial tetralogy of Fallot.
- Significance of early transient complete heart block as a predictor of sudden death late after operative correction of tetralogy of Fallot.
- Long-term survival after mitral valve replacement in children aged <5 years: a multi-institutional study.
- Alternate pathways to pulmonary venous flow in left-sided obstructive anomalies.
- Coarctation of the aorta associated with aortic valvular atresia.
- Consensus-based method for risk adjustment for surgery for congenital heart disease.
- Long-term follow-up of patients after coarctation of the aorta repair.
- Ventricular version.
Dr. James Herman Moller M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Dr. Peter I Karachunski MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Braunlin M.D.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christina Lee Mikesell D.O.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Woei Eng M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Mark Richard Schleiss MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455