Dr. Sandra Hanamann is a speech language pathologist practicing in SHEBOYGAN, WI. Dr. Hanamann specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Hanamann evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Hanamann helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Sandra S Hanamann CCC/SLP's Practice location
SHEBOYGAN, WI 53083Get Direction
Sandra S Hanamann CCC/SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Kayla Assalone MA, CCC/SLP3821 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Leah Marie Theisen CFY-SLP MS3821 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Mrs. Lynn Ann Cisewski MS-CCC/SLP1125 N 13th St Sheboygan WI 53081
- Abbie K Meinen SLP531 GIDDINGS AVE SHEBOYGAN FALLS WI 53085
- Mrs. Amanda Renee Aragon-gabaldon M.S., CCC-SLP3315 CIMARRON CT MANITOWOC WI 54220
- Prof. Judith Carol Krepsky PH.D.2618 LAKESHORE DR SHEBOYGAN WI 53081