Dr. Anissa Singratanakul (Sing) is a Dentist practicing in Grapevine, TX. Dr. Singratanakul specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dr. Sing is trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, orthodontic and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
university of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine D.M.D 2012
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth District Dental Society
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Rock Climbing
Favorite professional publications
- Inside Dentistry, Journal of the American Dental Association, Dentaltown
Dr. Anissa Singratanakul DMD's Practice location
Grapevine, Texas 76051 Get Direction
Rockwall, TX 75087 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anissa Singratanakul DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anissa Singratanakul DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S. 910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Chip Mercer 725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS 5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Schubert Lynn Sapian 2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie Texas 75052
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D. 6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS 5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209