Dr. Jason Koster is a physiatrist practicing in Mount Shasta, CA. Dr. Koster is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Koster focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Koster can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Jason Koster PT's Practice location
Mount Shasta, CA 96067Get Direction
Jason Koster PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Peter Alan Grant MD635 Lassen Ln Mount Shasta CA 96067
- Jennifer Daniell pentrack PT633 Lassen Ln Mount Shasta CA 96067
- Sandra Joan Skiff PT633 Lassen Ln Mount Shasta CA 96067
- Linda Stremel PT633 Lassen Ln Mount Shasta CA 96067
- Carol Winston PT633 Lassen Ln Mount Shasta CA 96067
- Joseph Champagne PT633 Lassen Ln Mount Shasta CA 96067