Dr. Rhonda Matsumoto is a speech language pathologist practicing in SACRAMENTO, CA. Dr. Matsumoto specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Matsumoto evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Matsumoto helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism of tazarotene: a novel topical treatment for acne and psoriasis.
- Tazarotene cream for the treatment of facial photodamage: a multicenter, investigator-masked, randomized, vehicle-controlled, parallel comparison of 0.01%, 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1% tazarotene creams with 0.05% tretinoin emollient cream applied once da
- Hepatic cytochrome P-450 and in vitro drug metabolism in an overfed rat model of obesity.
- The opposing effects of N-hydroxyamphetamine and N-hydroxyphentermine on the H2O2 generated by hepatic cytochrome P-450.
Rhonda Michele Matsumoto SP's Practice location
SACRAMENTO, CA 95816Get Direction
Rhonda Michele Matsumoto SP's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Mary Coutts MA, CCC-SLP1560 SNAPDRAGON LN ROSEVILLE CA 95747
- Emily A Robbins MA151 N SUNRISE AVE ROSEVILLE CA 95661
- Eric Salter CCC-SLP3601 MARCONI AVE SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Ms. Lynn Rae Terleski-katz MS, CCC1416 52ND ST SACRAMENTO CA 95819
- Julie Elizabeth Balazs M.S. SLP849 ATWELL CIR WOODLAND CA 95776
- Michael Alexander Hardey7209 TAVIRA CT ELK GROVE CA 95757