What I like most about this profession is helping people recover from traumatic situations or get back to their favorite sport. James A. Bell, MD, PhD is a Board Certified orthopedic surgeon specializing ...
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Sports Medicine
- La Grange Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. James A. Bell M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Springs, CA 92262Get Direction
PALM SPRINGS, CA 92262Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James A. Bell M.D. | Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James A. Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Raj K. Sinha M.D.36101 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. John Velyvis M.D.39000 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. Adrian Stanley Graff-Radford M.D.39000 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. Jason Scott Weisstein M.D.,M.P.H.660 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Edward J Mcpherson M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Reginald Scott Fayssoux MD39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270